Ready to spruce up your store, but want to keep your existing checkout lane equipment?
You can count on Pan-Oston to provide complete refurbishing services that keep your stores looking great and functioning properly, while ensuring a positive shopping experience for your customers.
Our refurbishing program services begin with an initial site review. We conduct a physical inspection, which includes adjustments and corrections of:
- Belt tensioning
- Belt tracking
- Photo sensor positioning and operation
- All switch operations
- Foot pedal operation
- Electrical connections
- Stainless steel edges and corners
- Scanner plate Ð belt distance
We also conduct a visual inspection for overall installation troubleshooting, as well as an assessment of exterior structural defects. We photograph each lane and then provide you with a detailed parts and labor quote for recommended repairs.
Skinning and Painting Services
Our initial site review for skinning services consists of:
- Checkout lane assessment
- Lane measurements
- Recommendation on renewing your lanes with either replacement skin panels or electrostatic painting
- Determining items that will need to be removed bumpers, check shelves, signage, etc.) to complete the painting or skinning services
We photograph each lane and provide you with a detailed parts and labor estimate for the skinning or painting services.